Property Line
Saturday, May 28, 2005
  what the kids want what the kids want

I like this band. They're kind of mall punk-y but I really like them. The singer's very good, the music is very catchy and VERY fun. They have a 7", a CD, and a split 7" with Dear Nora, in that order. I've heard three of the four songs on their website and plan on ordering their stuff when I get my shit together to make a trip to the post office.

You can find the MP3s here.

Enjoy. 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
writing about new music.

Name:
Location: Staten Island, New York

spastic loser. i live in my head.

ARCHIVES
February 2005 / March 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / October 2005 /


Powered by Blogger


WFMU

Tiny Mix Tapes
Teen Beat Records
Asaurus Records
The Stone
Heraclitus Sayz
Tiger Style Records
Recommended If You Like Records
Electric Frog Recordings
K Records
Kill My Music (my own recordings)