Property Line
Saturday, February 19, 2005
  Heraclitus Sayz, Asaurus Records I'd like to take this moment to suggest everyone make a trip over to http://heraclitussayz.com and check out the interview with Asaurus Records head, Matthew Barringer.

Heraclitus Sayz is a little site covering lo-fi stuff. He can get pretty weird, I think, but it's still a very good site. He's very passionate about this stuff, at a time where we need more genuine passion.

Asaurus Records rocks, too. Little quirky label having fun with music. We need more of that, too. 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
writing about new music.

Name:
Location: Staten Island, New York

spastic loser. i live in my head.

ARCHIVES
February 2005 / March 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / October 2005 /


Powered by Blogger


WFMU

Tiny Mix Tapes
Teen Beat Records
Asaurus Records
The Stone
Heraclitus Sayz
Tiger Style Records
Recommended If You Like Records
Electric Frog Recordings
K Records
Kill My Music (my own recordings)